Tonight I saw This American Life! Live! In a movie theater!
The theme was “the invisibile becomes visible.” My eye will be made visible when I remove the movie ticket eye patch.
Anyway it was awesome. I particularly loved the story by comedian, Tig Notaro, but everyone was great. I laughed, and as per usual with TAL, I cried [at David Rakoff’s story]. Mike Birbiglia showed a funny short film, and there was a neat interactive bit where we in the theaters played a song along with OK GO! David Sedaris killed me in a positive way. I related to his internal anger at people in society.
There was more but I’m tired, BYE!
9 Notes/ Hide
- chrisroberti likes this
- thisawkwardpause likes this
- avcnyc likes this
- illiterati-lumen-fidei likes this
- berenzero likes this
- lethrbiancaa likes this
- grizzliestbear likes this
- ilianainocencio said: So cool! I wanted to go to this. Sounds like it was fun.
- ilianainocencio likes this
- michelleinspace posted this